Create a choreographer component that will synchronize all labels so they make their text appear one character at a time.
- When a text panel has a text coordinator, it will make the text appear one letter at a time.
- When text changes, set "display length" to zero, and signal the coordinator. The coordinator will put the label at the end of its queue
- Coordinator calls "Character Tick" of the first panel of its queue. Panel can signal that it is almost done, or completely done.
- If completely done, the panel is removed from the queue
- If almost done, next panel receives a character tick too.
- Make a sound